FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
 IscrivitiLogin 

Tutti gli orari sono UTC [ ora legale ]

[ 1 messaggio ] 
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Russia
MessaggioInviato: 17/02/2010, 13:04 
Non connesso

Hi.

I'm a Bologna researcher in psychological sciences actually in Moscow , Russia. Russia seems to have disappeared from international discussion. After the my third travel to Russia Federation (Moscow and Omsk), I realized partnership with Russia of European Union is very important and strategic. EU economy and Russia could both benefit of mantaining high level of exchanges but also from integration. As a University teacher, I strongly believe in Integration, that I pursue with my activity, who is in its nature , strongly international. This integration must be pursued also from the economic rules point of view, in order to facilitate intechanges. This country needs of a lowering of burocracy and of greatest speed , and the EU requires strongest structural measures for cooperation with Russia, as incentives for conjoint industrial researches for example. I think in this respect EU position is not very advanced. In the recent launched EU research programmes, very few spaces are reserved to the EU-Russia partnership in research and industrial research. Russia is European for vocation, so it is very necessary that EU, indipendently from US, develops strong politics of cooperation with this area of the world. All comments are very welcome.

Best,

Antonio Cicchella

[ 1 messaggio ]